Shock on CBC This Morning

you agree, forward it..  If you don't, delete it.   I don't want to know one way or the other.  By me forwarding it, you know how I feel.


I'll bet this was a surprise to CBC....

POLL

image001


Do you believe that the word God should stay in Canadian culture?

CBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage was the same as this:

86% to keep
the words “ God Keep our Land” in the National Anthem
14% against

That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.

I was asked to
send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't ..
Now it is your turn. 
It is said that 86% of Canadians believe the word  “God” should stay......

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having
the word “God” in the anthem


Why is the country catering to this 14%?

AMEN!

If you agree, pass this on , if not, simply delete.

No comments: